Greenville Springs is the location of the last remnant of medicinal springs which were prevalent in Mercer County during the 1800s.
The spring's healing properties were discovered by Rev. Jesse Head in 1806.
Greenville Springs was the first of the famed spas in Harrodsburg. Gazebos covered the springs and there were cabins rented to those who came to "take the waters."
Dr. C. C. Graham purchased the springs in 1827 and later developed Graham Springs.
684 Beaumont Inn Drive
Harrodsburg, KY 40330