G. A. Curry
Built in 1896 by G. A. and Zeletta Graveson Curry, this Queen Anne style house stayed in the Curry Family for two decades.
It retains its original wrap-around porch and beautiful leaded and stained glass windows.
Under the ownership of Frank and Louise Forsythe Curry, this house was the scene of traditional southern living with balls, teas, and candlelight dinners.
It later became a funeral home as Bruner and Sims, then McClellan, before reverting to a private residence.
G. A. Curry House
538 Beaumont Avenue
Harrodsburg, KY 40330