Constructed in 1845, this building served for over seven decades as one of the South's leading female colleges, known in order as the Greenville Female Institute after the old Greenville Springs that occupied the same property; Daughters' College; and finally, Beaumont College.
Since 1917, it has been owned and operated by five generations of the Dedman family as a country inn that is reminiscent of the Old South and which has attained an international reputation.
Three auxiliary buildings -- Goddard Hall, Bell Cottage and Greystone - also house Beaumont guests, and the property contains several ancient trees of varied species.
638 Beaumont Inn Drive
Harrodsburg, KY 40330